Our Blended Online Training combines our award-winning e-learning with interactive online learning units, led by an experienced project management trainer.
- No travel time and costs
- Flexible use at the workplace and in the home office
- Short, intensive learning units
- Optimal preparation of virtual learning units through e-learning
- Small learning groups with individual coaching
- Group work and exchange of experience via our virtual learning platform
Digital and interactive
- Inspiring animations
- Exercises for each course unit
- Integrated knowledge tests
- 4 virtual learning units of 2 hours each
- Total duration of the seminar: 10h
- Extensive handouts
- Introduction to process-oriented project management
- Project charter and stakeholder management
- Determining Project scope and content
- Time, resource and cost planning
- Project Monitoring and controlling
- Role of the project manager
- Collaboration in the project team
The Blended Online Training at a glance
Our e-learning "Project Management Essentials" is the basis for preparing and aligning the virtual learning units which are guided by an experienced project management trainer. Both elements are systematically inter-connected and turn the overall training into an outstanding and truly multi-channel learning experience.
- Access to the E-Learning Project Management Essentials for a duration of 6 months
- Comprehensive material for preparation and follow-up
- 4 virtual learning units (live via learning platform) with an experienced project management trainer
Online training duration 10h
600 € per participant plus 19% VAT
*For the first booking (in-house or open seminar) you receive a 50% discount.
Blended Online Training can also be booked in-house on request!
(at least 6 participants)